jake | DOWNTOWN DALLAS SENIOR PORTRAITS | sneak peek!

jake senior portraits downtown dallas by wedding photographer amy karp photography

Today was a fun Senior Session with JAKE! I have known Jake since he started high school and when his Mom, Katherine (one of my BFF’s!) set up our session together, I was stoked. Basically, Jake and I were able to collaborate together and choose a session that fit him and his personality. It was a blast! After our portrait session, we all headed up to Lee Harvey’s to dinner together. If you have not been there, its worth the trip downtown if you dig good music and good food.

awesome senior portraits by dallas wedding photographer amy karp photographydowntown dallas senior photography by dallas wedding photographer amy karp

• Katherine Walters said:

Amy, OUTSTANDING!!!!! Again, you captured the essence of your client, my baby boy. Can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for an amazing day, and for making Jake feel so special. We love you.

• Pingback : Tweets that mention jake | DOWNTOWN DALLAS SENIOR PORTRAITS | sneak peek! | Dallas Wedding Photographer amy karp :: PHOTOGRAPHY -- Topsy.com

• Cool senior pics! Very untraditional, but that's what makes them stand out!

• Rhonda Burns said:

WOW...Those are really great pics and Amy I think you captured Jake perfectly...Love them!

• Dee Beard said:

Absolutely gorgeous (handsome)!!!! You look famous "hint"...these pictures are awesome Jake! Excellent photography.

• Alexandra Taliaferro said:

Thats my beautiful best friend:) He looks like a super model. You did a fanastic job!

• Pam martknez said:

Wow!!!!! Awesome pictures. I really like them. he is a very handsome young man!!!

• Sheri Haddock said:

Those pictures are amazing. I want my daughter who lives in Lubbock to see these. She is having bridal portraits taken in December.

• Patricia Galttana-Hicks said:

I LOVE these pics of Jake. They capture his true personality. I can't believe that time has flown by so fast.

Amy,
    You did an amazing job on these pics. I can't wait to see the rest.

• jill alcantara said:

You look like a mytery man. No clues to the future, all that it holds for you is still a secret. Great Job!

• Linda Smith said:

I love the pictures of Jake. He is one good lookin' young man! (And he is as sweet on the inside as he is on the outside!) Great pictures Amy!!

• Tori said:

ow, ow, what a cutie! i can't believe little jake is a senior. oh, baby....can't wait to see the other pictures!

• Robin Bunker said:

Jake is like a second son to me and these are wonderful. You really captured the essence of who he is!! I especially like the close up. Can't wait to see them all!

• Dale Walters said:

Once again Amy you captured great shots. You are a talented photographer. Keep up the great work

• Laurie Coyle said:

wow! the pics are wonderful! Jake you have an amazing smile.

• Christy Dauenhauer said:

Pics are awesome! Love the black and white and the closeup. Can't believe Jake is so grown up.

• Mari Georg said:

Amazing angles! I love the black and white!

• Denise Moyer said:

These pictures are absolutely amazing! Jake, you are such a handsome young man and Amy has done an outstanding job capturing your radiant personality!

• WoW! The B&W with the graffiti in the background looks like an album cover to me! I want one!! I had a great time hangin out @ Lee Harvey's with you all that evening.

• Julia Alcantara said:

These are great! You always need photos like these in the entertainment biz!

• Pingback : Dallas Wedding Photographer Amy Karp :: Dallas Senior Portrait Photography